Samsung A72 de ReadySetGo

Sbenny.com cuenta con la confianza de 1,330,781 usuarios satisfechos desde 2014.
Registro

En sus marcas, listos, fuera

Aprendiz Nv2️⃣
Miembro por 5 años
Dispositivo revisado: Samsung A72

Descripción
Dimensiones: 77.4 165 x x 8.4mm
Peso: 203 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (SM7125)
CPU: 2x Cortex-A2.3 de 76 GHz, 6x Cortex-A1.8 de 55 GHz (Kryo 465),
Núcleos: 8
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 618, 750MHz
RAM: 8GB
Almacenamiento: 256GB
Versión de Android: 13
Una versión de UI: 5, 1

Actuación: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cámara:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Calidad:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Precio:       ⭐⭐⭐

Cosas que me gustan
Compré este teléfono en septiembre de 2021 y hasta el día de hoy sigue funcionando bien. No experimento ningún retraso en el uso diario y la calidad de la cámara sigue siendo buena. Tiene 256 gb de almacenamiento interno y aún no está lleno. La duración de la batería es mejor que la del teléfono anterior que tuve (Oppo A83). No tuve ningún problema cuando se trata de usar apk fuera de Playstore. ¡La resistencia al agua es una gran ventaja ya que me gusta ir a la playa con frecuencia!

Cosas que no me gustan
Cuando se trata de juegos, experimento cierto retraso, pero realmente no uso mucho este teléfono para jugar. El sensor de huellas dactilares podría ser mejor ya que a veces no se registra inmediatamente. La vendedora dijo que el teléfono era un híbrido, donde la ranura de la microSD también era la tarjeta SIM, por lo que debías elegir cuál vas a utilizar, ya que no puedes tener ambas. Muy caro, lo compré en SM Mall con un precio de alrededor de PHP25k (USD447).

Calificaciones generales: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Veredicto
Definitivamente lo recomendaría, pero podría decirse que ahora hay más opciones para Samsung. Era caro para mí, pero las funciones que ofrecía bien valían la pena hace 3 años y tenía derecho a alardear porque ese fue mi primer teléfono "legítimo", jaja.

brifi

Aprendiz Nv2️⃣
Miembro por 2 años
Same with my Samsung Galaxy A51. I've never owned a phone this long. It's 5 yrs old, and works like the day I got it. I always do a full app (with obb, data, and media folders on SD) backup with 3C and do a factory data reset every 6-12 months. It's like having a phone blood transfusion lol. Also, lucked out with my Galaxy tablet. I got it "renewed" on Amazon for like $180 (normally $600+) and it showed up completely brand new. I used a disk drill data recovery pc app to see if my suspicion that it was actually new, was true. No data had ever been written or wiped. According to reviews, all the Galaxy tablets after mine started cutting corners ...plastic body, cheap wifi adapter, generic mid-flag processor instead of snapdragon, etc. I usually have the worst luck with finding good deals, so I felt like I hit the Powerball lol. Galaxy Tab S5e (SM-T720). You can find them for cheap these days, and despite being a few years old, they're still nicer than anything on the market under $900 They feel heavy and expensive in the hand with a thin metal body and gorilla glass 4k screen. The fingerprint side-key is ahhhmazing. Nobody knows about it, with it's obscure, uncool name ("S5e" for a flagship tab???). I installed the Verizon Message+ app from my phone on it, entered my phone# and BAM, it has standalone call and text capabilities without paying for a second line...not connected by Bluetooth or wifi...truly standalone, portable service that draws minutes, texts, and data from the phone plan rather than wireless phone remote. That was a very cool surprise considering the tab doesn't have mobile infrastructure, SIM, etc. Samsung Galaxy productivity apps like Notes (their only truly awesome app), Quick Share, Reminders, Alarms, mobile hotspot, etc... instant connect without password, etc...all sync with the owner, as well as friends and family w/ Samsung accounts, so shopping lists, appointment alarms, art and drawings, large media files with Samsung Cloud link, and mobile data from any source can all be dynamically updated by everyone u authorize in real time. Again, I didn't expect that, at all. I'm starting to like it better than the Microsoft Launcher (Sticky Notes, To-Do, Calendar) sync features, even tho obviously Microsoft has more potential friends & fam to share with than Samsung. The only bummer was when Samsung Notes stopped being available in the Windows Store for any PC other than Samsung, and I have a HP laptop. It's a lot easier to make to-dos and notes on a full keyboard and have it on my phone when I leave the house. (There is a way to sideload it, but I lost the software to do it, and can't find the instructions for it online anymore). Anyway, sorry I'm rambling on, and I type 120 WPM. lol. Telling ppl about obscure good deals makes me blabbery.🙊

Abstract: Every-damn-body needs to go find a Tab S5e for $120 in good (or like new on Amazon if possible) condition. It may not have had a security update since 2022, but it's plenty fast to use an emulator for any future app that demands Android 12+, which hasn't happened to me yet, and I have over 800 non-system apps installed thanks to this place lol. It's easy to change the target Android version in an app w LuckyP, and with a good VPN like Windscribe that has a ton of extra features to tighten security for $2 a month, u don't need security updates. For those of us in the lower tax brackets, it's a hidden gem, for sure. Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

Notable